Chủ Nhật, 11 tháng 3, 2018

Random Writing on a Sunday

These days I am working on my assignment on research methods in the master course. This entry is made to express my free writing at the moments. According to my very own principle, every action from small to big needs a bit of warm-up. That's why I chose to write an entry to prepare myself for the next assignment. I know it's gonna be really hard, but I can do it. Just think about when you submitted it  with no burden at all, then you will be able to go on a short trip to different places around England.

Don't be so harsh on yourself, Nguyen. This is free writing, you don't have to worry about your grammar, your structure or else. From simple words to repetition to academic words, just put anything comes into your head. The other me would like to see what you can do for this entry in this task.

I'm listening to a playlist of old songs. That is, songs which are popular in the late 90s - early 00s. These Vietnamese songs make me feel nostalgic, I do miss my home country, my hometown and my small house. Also, I now really want to sing these songs, to have some vocal training lessons to develop my voice to sing properly. I don't wanna be a singer, but I just wanna be capable of nailing these songs my best. I mean, these days, I start to digest different sources of information about singing, voice and other terms related to physics in singing. In fact, some of them are mind-blowing, such as how we can create loud and clear sounds using the cavity in our mouth, or how we use diaphragmatic breathing technique to control our breath while singing so that we could produce a clear and resonant, sustained note without being strain or tired. Now I do want to sing as much as I can after learning all about this. It's gonna be a really hard and long way to go, but I'll try achieve my best.

I just saw the singing teacher with experience in singing using 'bel canto' technique who can train me to develop my singing technique to sing properly. Singing is not my primary task and goal, but it would help me a lot in complete myself as an artistic person. There should be, perhaps, a balance in my life between the academic, the personal and the social life. For the academic, it is my contribution to the society, for the personal, hobbies and interest as well as other talents I have got to satisfy myself whenever I'm in the mood, and the social life is how I interact and connect with different people, family, friends, colleagues etc.

What now? I'm not so happy with today's plan. There is no specific tasks and things that I need to do to achieve something. I read in the book named "Time Management" which says that I need to develop the plan of the week, then plan of the day before doing something else. However, I have a habit of being too into something that it overruns other tasks, which has made myself accidentally become unproductive. Is this a good way for me to learn? I'm not sure, but I somewhat realised I should have spent more time on the task instead of being stick to certain amount of time for a single task.

Is that enough for the writing? I guess so. Next, I will press the publish button and this entry will be an example for my free writing. Nobody knows and needs to know what is written here but me, and that is what I need. Next time, keep up with the same attitude but a more productive writing... wait, no, this is free writing, don't force yourself into doing something rigorously. Alright, bye for now.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét